New Electronic Song - SolarPulse

Thanks for all the constructive criticism:)
I must say you got very good ears! I was having a little problem while shifting from chorus to verse 2. What I did is I used the same chords of the verse 1 into verse 2
I think that must have created the problem. Next time I will be more careful with this:)
Thanks once again

Hehe yeah..I play by ear :D But like I said, it wasn't to the point where it was unlistenable, so...that's a good thing. You're getting better every time, so, just keep it up :)

Thanks a lot Camille:)
I know it is still far from being a phenomenal dance beat which you can download and keep listening in your ipod but I just started a few months ago. I am trying to learn how the professional producers produce their mixes. With practice I will become better at this :)
Well I already see a big difference! This time I actually caught myself dancing at the end of your song :p

Well I already see a big difference! This time I actually caught myself dancing at the end of your song :p
I am glad to hear that I am improving at this:)
tumblr_m5evvf7aKV1qdedm3o1_500.jpg

I really like it! Sounded great :D

But I had two issues-
The first one was at 1:33, the sounded off. Maybe that was Katherinejane001 was talking about? But it just sounded a bit out of place

The next was at 3:01-3:03. It sounded you put a towel over the speakers and it sounded flat :p

I don't know if it was intentional, just pointing that out :mstickle:

But overall great job! :up:

I really like it! Sounded great :D

But I had two issues-
The first one was at 1:33, the sounded off. Maybe that was Katherinejane001 was talking about? But it just sounded a bit out of place

The next was at 3:01-3:03. It sounded you put a towel over the speakers and it sounded flat :p

I don't know if it was intentional, just pointing that out :mstickle:

But overall great job! :up:
Well the first one was a mistake but the second one was intentional:) and thanks for such a great feedback:)
nice work! :)
Thanks my smokey buddy:D

Back