new creator studio feature

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
now shows click through rate % for thumbnails shown (reach). If i've understood it correctly. A bit useless though as it only shows the combined channel performance, not specific videos, therefore It doesn't give you any clue as to which video thumbnails may be better or worse. What are your thoughts?
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 00.35.58.png

You are indeed right mr Primark. It took me nearly a week but i found where to press to look at the individual video stats. Its not obvious. The new creator studio is starting to look quite good actually. I like the more graphical format. Hopefully they will finish it so that all features work soon.

I wish YouTube would hurry up and move all the existing features over to the new dashboard. They've been playing with this new beta dashboard for what, almost a year now? And it's still missing more than 2/3rds of the features that the existing dashboard has. I'm not asking for anything new. Just add in what you already have on the live version, maybe make a few visual tweaks, and there you go.

Yeh it looks good compared to old creator studio. And has some features the old version doesn't. They are taking far too long to complete it though. Visually its easier and faster to understand. They need to make sure they don't discard all of the detailed info the old creator studio has just because they might not be able to make it look pretty though.

This is a great feature.

Currently doing a test with some of my videos that rank good in search but do not get many views. I am having Thumbnails custom made and will see if the CTR gets higher. If it does I will continue to have more made for my older videos and any new ones I post.

Back