New channel or not?

Hey guys, hope you're all well.

I've just bought myself a new camera with full HD video and I intend to start making short films/skits. The only problem is that I don't know if I should start a new channel or not. My current channel (Paulc771) has lots of random videos, but more recently, a few vlogs that I have made. This channel has about 130 subscribers.

So, I was wondering it would be a good idea to start a new channel for the short films/skits (with a better branding name) and maybe keep my current channel for vlogs? My main videos will be the films/skits, hence why I'm not sure if I should start from scratch again.

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

- Paul.

I think it'd be cool if you could start over, that way you could think things through (channel name, branding; banners, thumbnails, etc.), since you have a new camera why not use it on a fresh new channel right? You could use your other channel to advertise your new one too if it's hard to get people to watch your content.

EDIT

I just checked your channel, and I think you're doing good. It'd be cool(er) if you could use it instead, but it's your choice at the end :)

Back