Gaming New channel looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botpanda

Hey guys. i just started my channel a few days ago. I do minecraft, but im gonna start doing lets plays soon. im thinking probably rise of the tomb raider. but idk. im looking for some help. if you are looking to collab then there is a couple things. you must be within 13-16, you must be serious about youtube, try not to cuss at all but one every once in a while is ok. and most importantly you MUST be energetic. Im not the kind of person who plays a game and lightly commentates it. Im the kind of person who mainly focuses on entertaining the viewer. such as Laughing, trying to be funny and the video is actually the second priority for me. ps. sorry the is rlly long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. i just started my channel a few days ago. I do minecraft, but im gonna start doing lets plays soon. im thinking probably rise of the tomb raider. but idk. im looking for some help. if you are looking to collab then there is a couple things. you must be within 13-16, you must be serious about youtube, try not to cuss at all but one every once in a while is ok. and most importantly you MUST be energetic. Im not the kind of person who plays a game and lightly commentates it. Im the kind of person who mainly focuses on entertaining the viewer. such as Laughing, trying to be funny and the video is actually the second priority for me. ps. sorry the is rlly long.
I will bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back