New channel Intro , Banner Etc needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnidentifedF00L

Bish Bash Bosh
Whats up Guys n Gals.

Started back up on the good old you tube and the layout has changed. Which im gutted as I have lost my beautiful background and in need of a Banner.

Also at some point going to need an intro but that's not major right now. Id of course give full credit and reconnection to the designer on my channel if helped out.

I hope someone can help me out. Just holla at me for my ideas if you would like to help!

F00L

oh i see, im not really wanting to pay for it as there is to many free stuff available online. I was just seeing if someone was wanting some practice really.

Brutality honest i should really try to learn for myself but its just one of many jobs right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1373406115,1373405998][/DOUBLEPOST]You sir are also a fool! aha
You're a fool for thinking you'd get help here! I'm just kidding, I just find your username funny. Okay, carry on :)

oh i see, im not really wanting to pay for it as there is to many free stuff available online. I was just seeing if someone was wanting some practice really.

Brutality honest i should really try to learn for myself but its just one of many jobs right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1373406115,1373405998][/DOUBLEPOST]You sir are also a fool! aha

Thats fine :)

There isnt many people willing to make a custom one for free, well, that of which is any good
If your looking for good stuff, you have to pay well.

I was never wanting something amazing. I did have intro, channel background before the new youtube layout! My logo which im using on this site was kindly done for free by a bloke as he wanted practice and something to add to his portfolio.

Well, I can make something for free if you need it, but you'll have to provide some further information. :D

Contact me via YouTube or mail or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back