New channel, how many uploads per week?

I've got a few videos ready to be uploaded and I just wanted to know, when first starting a channel is it better to pump out a lot of work, and promote it, or just do upload once a week and promote it best you can?

I've moved this to the Strategy / Technique Advice forum. This question is asked a lot, and I encourage you to browse some of the forums for some answers. ^^

Yes, I would be inclined to put up a video as soon as its made to start off. Nobody is really going to subscribe to a channel if there is not much there. Once you have a following then you can get into a regular routine.

I used to post weekly, but realized I could post daily with certain content and do weekly specials and other things. Which I'll consider myself lucky to be able to do. It's all about what you can consistently keep up with and keep quality.

If you've already got a mini backlog of content, that's awesome! You're already more prepared than most.
I'd say start with one or two a week, and adjust your schedule based around how many videos you can realistically crank out every week/fortnight/month.

Back