New Branding, what do you think?

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
I went for a simple, clean, professional look, what do you think?

Also the re-brand includes my YTTalk avatar and signature below! :)
EDIT: Signature currently not working, getting this fixed as soon as possible.

I went for a simple, clean, professional look, what do you think?

Also the re-brand includes my YTTalk avatar and signature below! :)

Signature doesn't work, but youtube looks nice only I can't find your twitter name so that's a little you need to improve.

I'm going to put the links on my channel soon, my twitter name is the same as youtube :)
plus i always have problems with images on this site, so i will try and fix the signature

Your channel looks very nice! I like how it looks simple yet organized and clean. Considering you lack a partner banner, I think that's a very professional appearance. However, your YTTalk signature isn't working.

Thanks everyone, i will try and fix my signature, at the moment it seems it doesn't let us upload images from file, but glad you like it! :)

You need to change the background to match the image background so whenever the actual image background cuts off, you don't see white. You see grey. So it blends in.

You need to change the background to match the image background so whenever the actual image background cuts off, you don't see white. You see grey. So it blends in.
I know, i just forgot, lol, i just can't be bothered right now XD Actually, i might as well do it now, thanks for reminding me!

Nice and clean. Except the brush script is not working for me. In your avatar its quite hard to read and on your wallpaper as well. How long have you been designing for? and for your signature use imageshack or tinypic.com and upload it through there that should work for your signature .

Nice and clean. Except the brush script is not working for me. In your avatar its quite hard to read and on your wallpaper as well. How long have you been designing for? and for your signature use imageshack or tinypic.com and upload it through there that should work for your signature .
Brush script? I'm not great on some of the more technical terms at the moment. I do design a lot more complex than my personal design, i just went with a really simple design for myself, it just seems there are a lot of things going wrong, might just do it all again, see if that works :D[DOUBLEPOST=1351994286,1351993832][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to just start again i think, don't particularly like my design anymore lol, i think i should work as hard as i do on my background as i have done for some other people :)

Back