New Background... Thoughts?

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Hey guys, anthony just made this background, but for some reason the background of the images were not getting cut out properly, but i still think its pretty cool =p

backgroundcheck.png

Leave some thoughts below, this is just a test, he will prolly make it a little cooler =p

Its not bad but I would add an inner glow, set to normal blending mode, colour as black opacity almost 100% to those computer images and set it to inside too for the inner glow, that might help with that white if you dont fancy cleaning them up more. I have a feeling I recognise the middle bit from somewhere although you might have done that bit yourself :D

Oh I just noticed, you have our online button on there too, maybe move the top text down 20 pixels or so too.

Thanks Michael, ill send the link of this forum to Anthony and he'lll tweak it. =]

EDIT: what do you mean, your online button :confused:?

Thanks Michael, ill send the link of this forum to Anthony and he'lll tweak it. =]

EDIT: what do you mean, your online button :confused:?

LMAO, I cant believe how daft I am, click your image with your browser at around 1024x768px width, you will see the online icon over it, I thought it was part of your background with it being over the monitor. The CSS needs tweaking ;)

LMAO, I cant believe how daft I am, click your image with your browser at around 1024x768px width, you will see the online icon over it, I thought it was part of your background with it being over the monitor. The CSS needs tweaking ;)
LOL anyway, nice picture compared to the old =[]

Yo heres our refined background.... tell me what you think? =p

RPJBAS.png

I like it the same as the other one to be honest, maybe add more colour in the background too?

mmk, i actually made that one :confused: lol Jared =/= photoshop star =p

Back