New account, same as old???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
I just created a new account for vlogs. When I first opened it it seemed normal there was no videos I assumed I had a new account to dedicate to talking blogs. But then I went back into it, and it has all my other videos on it and my history and favorites from my other channel! On top of that, the new videos I uploaded to the new channel, AREN'T on it. When I click to switch accounts, it lets me switch between the two accounts and shows a different name in the top right corner of the screen, but the content is exactly the same. Anyone know what's going on?
--- merged: Feb 16, 2012 1:12 AM ---
Actually I think I figured it out, I had another tab open with the other account open, and I think it wasn't letting me switch accounts while that tab was open cause it seems to be normal now.

You probably didn't read this before I edited it. It was because I still had tabs open with my other channel open, and apparently if you have your other channel open in another tab it won't let you switch. Soon as I closed those tabs it was back to normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back