Needing Intro, Outro and Promo willing to Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanlaidler

Loving YTtalk
I'm part of a large gaming organisation which are looking for an Intro, Outro and Promo but mainly Intro. They're willing to pay depending on how professional your work is please contact me on skype which is JordyLaidler and make sure you have a portfolio for us to view,

Thanks,

Jordan

I'm part of a large gaming organisation which are looking for an Intro, Outro and Promo but mainly Intro. They're willing to pay depending on how professional your work is please contact me on skype which is JordyLaidler and make sure you have a portfolio for us to view,

Thanks,

Jordan
I put up a free AE template on my channel with a download link if you want it. You will need some plugins for AE for it to work properly, but you are welcome to use it for any commercial and non-commercial work, royalty and copyright free. It's in the playlist on my channel "My After Effects Projects".

I put up a free AE template on my channel with a download link if you want it. You will need some plugins for AE for it to work properly, but you are welcome to use it for any commercial and non-commercial work, royalty and copyright free. It's in the playlist on my channel "My After Effects Projects".

No Thank you, we're wanting them made to our specifics for professionalism and originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back