Need your opinion on this idea

Shlanga

Hey guys!

To make long story short, I'd like to try and record some gameplay videos (ingenious, yeah, I know..) with commentaries. However, I'm a foreigner (that means accent and limited vocabulary). Do you think there would be an English audience for foreigner talking crap over his gameplay? The only reason why I would like to give it a shot is because I'm a foreigner, which is something new in the YouTube gaming community. Although there's no guarantee that it's going to be at all interesting. And I'm no Bill Hicks.

I wouldn't mind recording a gameplay or two without any equipment for you guys to just give it a quick look and share your opinion, if that's okay - just let me know.

Any tips? Thanks.

Thanks for the response!

Any other thoughts on watching foreigners recording videos, as long as they're understandable? Would YOU watch it?

Thanks!

Hey Shlanga. Personally, and I'm sure for many viewers, an accent would not be any sort of obstacle. In fact it may well make your videos be a little more interesting. I would watch it :)

Accents would actually enhance your videos and make you stand out a tad from all of the generic monotone voices which seem to be popular in all video game commentaries.

Back