Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExperimentalHDX

United we stand. Divided we fall.
Hello,

My friend and I recently got our channel partnered with RPMNetwork thus allowing us to have a banner on our channel. We currently have an epic background complete with an awesome banner but it just doesn't feel right as it was from a template.

The reason I'm posting this thread is to see if there is a generous person here who is comfortable using Adobe Photoshop to create a personalised background for our channel complete with a banner for our channel at no cost.

If you are interested in helping us out please either reply to this thread and/or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

-JomarionHD

Hello,

My friend and I recently got our channel partnered with RPMNetwork thus allowing us to have a banner on our channel. We currently have an epic background complete with an awesome banner but it just doesn't feel right as it was from a template.

The reason I'm posting this thread is to see if there is a generous person here who is comfortable using Adobe Photoshop to create a personalised background for our channel complete with a banner for our channel at no cost.

If you are interested in helping us out please either reply to this thread and/or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

-JomarionHD

To be honest I don't think people are making backgrounds for channels anymore. Soon you will be using the OneChannel and than your background will be gone.

To be honest I don't think people are making backgrounds for channels anymore. Soon you will be using the OneChannel and than your background will be gone.
Ah okay, well thanks for the reply! In that case I'll just stick to what I have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back