Voice Acting NEED VOICE ACTORS URGENTLY!!!

Wow, I can't believe how many replies I got to this, I truly thank you all for this and know that for any other future voice recordings, you guys are my first to go too, I subscribed to most of you as a thanks. But at this time I'm going to go with Mr Stephen, he has the perfect kind of voice for what I'm looking for. But again thank u all

Wow, I feel honoured. Is it just the stuff at the top you need? Any directions?
I will send you a copy of the script so you can understand the story, if you've got a microphone definitely use it but if not anyother recording device is fine. And again thanks for offering ur help, all your help will be noted in the filming. As for sending me the recording, you can send it either by dropbox or hotmail as you cant on here. If u cant do either u can always put it on YouTube as private and I'll take the URL but again it's entirely upto u

I know you have already picked someone, but if you need anyone else any other time, let me know! Low voice or high voice, I can do a wide range of voices; some of which I do in my videos when I'm talking as someone else in my vlogs.

I know you have already picked someone, but if you need anyone else any other time, let me know! Low voice or high voice, I can do a wide range of voices; some of which I do in my videos when I'm talking as someone else in my vlogs.

Yeah totally dude, and by the way loved your vlog about Survivor lol

Back