Voice Acting Need Voice Actors For A Naruto Project

Hey everyone Im trying to put together an awesome project that I believe could do very well. If your into the Naruto universe at all I think that this is a really cool opportunity to be a part of something big regarding the series. Im not gong to go into too much detail in this thread about what the project actually is because frankly it would take a lot of typing. I'v already made a video on my youtube channel about it, you can go to my channel and it'll be the latest video,but the long story short is that if you think you can pull off a characters voice from the Naruto series then find some of the lines the character would say from the manga, and send in your audition reel (good quality audio is a must) to my email.

wegoyf2@gmail.com

Make sure that you tell me what character your trying out for whether it be written in the email or said in your voice acting submission. If your submission is well done then i'll reply back with my contact information and we can talk more about the details.

Is there a list of characters that will be in the project, I don't want to pick a character that was killed off :confused:

Sorry it's taken awhile for me to reply on here all the holiday stuff was a little hectic. As for characters that are open for voice submissions still Young Obito will be needed eventually as well as Naruto and Sasuke. Other then that we've already casted most of the other characters and we'll be ready to start recording voices sometime in mid January.

Back