Music Need Vocalist for Riptide cover!

JerryP

I've Got It
Hiya everyone! I'm looking to collab with a singer on a cover of Riptide by Vance Joy. I have all the instruments tracked, and am just looking for someone to help finish it! I covered it a half step down from the original key. All that I ask is that a recording mic of some kind is used, and that a video of you is taken while singing so that I can have you in the video with me in the final product! :) I just really want to meet some new musicians to work with, and I think this could be a cool project to work on with someone! If you're interested, message me and let me know and maybe we can work something out and exchange e-mails or something! (My Youtube channel is below so that you can check out what my recordings sound like) Thanks! - Jerry

Hiya everyone! I'm looking to collab with a singer on a cover of Riptide by Vance Joy. I have all the instruments tracked, and am just looking for someone to help finish it! I covered it a half step down from the original key. All that I ask is that a recording mic of some kind is used, and that a video of you is taken while singing so that I can have you in the video with me in the final product! :) I just really want to meet some new musicians to work with, and I think this could be a cool project to work on with someone! If you're interested, message me and let me know and maybe we can work something out and exchange e-mails or something! (My Youtube channel is below so that you can check out what my recordings sound like) Thanks! - Jerry
I might be interested to be honest :p I haven't done any other singing stuff on YouTube but I know that I'm a decent singer so if you wanted I guess I could give it a shot :p (Really like that song too tbh!)

Sweet! :) Do you have an e-mail or something I could send you the file with? Inbox me and maybe we can figure something out man! :)

Back