Need twitter following

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol, i followed and had to subscribe, forgot to last time i was on your channel, funny s**t bro XD (Also is brainstorming ideas for the collab but has no fking idea what we can do.)
No worries about the time frame. It is exciting to have something to look forward to. Just let me know if you need me to start working on anything from my end. And thanks for the compliment! I sent a message to your YouTube account with all my feels. <3

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Obama hates llamas... I smell like diarrhea

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No worries about the time frame. It is exciting to have something to look forward to. Just let me know if you need me to start working on anything from my end. And thanks for the compliment! I sent a message to your YouTube account with all my feels. <3
I saw your feels and went on a feels trip of my own.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
O
dont you lie to me! im hideous!
fine. Whatever you say[DOUBLEPOST=1391552672,1391551901][/DOUBLEPOST]Id be fine with a little google plus follow too

Reactions: Sinc