Finished/Closed Need thumbnails!

FrankingAwesome

Liking YTtalk
Alright so I need thumbnails bad. Don't got the knowledge or time to do them. Need thumbnails to be for Neverwinter, and smite both are going to be on Xbox so it would be great if that was in the thumbnail too. Paying 15 ytcash for each thumbnail. Also make sure that they are something that I can use for multiple videos. Thanks!

So you don't have photoshop, gimp, or paint, etc? It's always good to have some way of making thumbnails. Even if you don't have the powerful stuff.

So you don't have photoshop, gimp, or paint, etc? It's always good to have some way of making thumbnails. Even if you don't have the powerful stuff.
I have no pc or laptop that is mine. It is either owned by my school, or just so horridly slow that it takes an hour to get it up, running, and even get the internet to work is a pain all in itself.

Hmm, do you have a tablet or smartphone? you could pull pictures off the interwebs and just post some text on it with little editing apps.

Hmm, do you have a tablet or smartphone? you could pull pictures off the interwebs and just post some text on it with little editing apps.
I have a smartphone like any teen, but I would like to have it show that I care about how my videos look, and that I am willing to put more time into them if that is what the people want,

Just explain your situation and they will understand. Sometimes people don't have everything they need to do it all. It wouldn't be that you didn't care, in fact I would say that you care even more if you are willing to go through the trouble of doing it on your phone.

Just explain your situation and they will understand. Sometimes people don't have everything they need to do it all. It wouldn't be that you didn't care, in fact I would say that you care even more if you are willing to go through the trouble of doing it on your phone.
I know that, but this is also for myself as a Youtuber then it is about views and such.

Then as a Youtuber you should do everything in your power for your Youtube no matter what the circumstance. Before I got everything set up and running I had problems getting sound and all that stuff and I worked on it for a week straight for hours on end. I would just come home from work and then figure out what is wrong. I eventually fixed it yes. But, I didn't give up at all because I wanted this bad enough that I would spend all my time fixing one problem instead of playing games or relaxing after work. I know it isn't all for views or anything, and it is a good option to consider buying thumbnails. But, I still think you could do it with what you have.

Then as a Youtuber you should do everything in your power for your Youtube no matter what the circumstance. Before I got everything set up and running I had problems getting sound and all that stuff and I worked on it for a week straight for hours on end. I would just come home from work and then figure out what is wrong. I eventually fixed it yes. But, I didn't give up at all because I wanted this bad enough that I would spend all my time fixing one problem instead of playing games or relaxing after work. I know it isn't all for views or anything, and it is a good option to consider buying thumbnails. But, I still think you could do it with what you have.
Ha that may be true. I would prefer doing it myself, believe me when I say that but l am looking for solutions to other problems right now. Both in and out of YouTube. I will try the phone method or whatever it was that you suggested, but I will still look for thumbnails this way as well for a little while. Also how do you add text to a pic on your phone? All I can do is crop, and effects.

Back