Need suggestions for a new Youtube name

JSHendrickson

I have a gaming channel and I'm having trouble coming up with a decent new name. So far, I've been doing a Minecraft "Let's Play" series, but plan to do DriveClub, Call of Duty, No Man's Sky, and others in the future. I want to keep "Josh" in the name because of my "Josh's Kingdom" series, but where it goes in the name doesn't matter much. Thanks!

PlayingWithJosh
JoshGames
JoshTheGamer
GamingWithJosh

lol idk just throwing out ideas[DOUBLEPOST=1411506632,1411506424][/DOUBLEPOST]But definately don't add like a 1 game name. You don't want to have a name like JoshCOD or Call of Josh lol cuz COD won't be there forever and you'll want to make videos about other games as well. So it should be a name you can apply to any game.

How bout Josh PTWG? aka Josh Play To Win Gaming. Or do you think I could still find a better acronym that maybe spells out something game related

I ended up going with "Gaming with Josh!" I think I did it wrong, though :-/ I changed my name in my linked Google+ account, and my real name didn't come off any of my videos and you can find me by searching for my real name but not the new name. Does that just take a while to update on Youtube's servers? Also, is there a way to change the name of the channel itself (youtube.com/InsertChannelNameHere), or would that basically require starting a whole new account?

Back