Music Need songwriter or I'm available to sing

Joshua Fredenburg

I am available to sing for people and I'm also looking for people who can write songs to help me out with my songwriting/promoting/mv's etc. I just need help in these areas. Thanks!

How well can you sing is the question
Well in my current videos I suck but I've gone through a minor voice change and I found out that was the reason. I just need help getting my channel kick started[DOUBLEPOST=1408724604,1408724500][/DOUBLEPOST]
How well can you sing is the question
Also, I could use some singing tips if you're a singer I mean, I have a lot of accomplishments, but I'm not sure I have what it takes to be a youtuber

Hey man can you sing a Minecraft parody of All About That Bass for me. I'm looking for a singer since I really suck.

Hey man can you sing a Minecraft parody of All About That Bass for me. I'm looking for a singer since I really suck.
I actually am looking for original songs. Like ones I can put on my channel and stuff plus I'm not all that good either I'm looking more for tips or really small projects

I produce electronic music and am often looking for singers however I am hopeless at writing lyrics. If you can help me write, maybe we can work something out!

Btw I can make music videos too since I have some experience with that
Yeah man I wanna hear your music![DOUBLEPOST=1408747817,1408747782][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha I can't make mv I need soo much help![DOUBLEPOST=1408748483][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm sorry for triple post but I had a listen of your tracks on soundcloud I like them but just a question, are you limited to that genre? Because I would like to experiment if possible.

I can make hiphop and I am working of a couple of experimental tracks at the moment. I am always up for trying new genres!

I can make hiphop and I am working of a couple of experimental tracks at the moment. I am always up for trying new genres!
Alright so shoot me a hip hop or electronic track or whatever that you'd like me to write to. I'll do it and then you can help me with the mv! I'm not that good at rapping but I think I can pull it off. I just have to practice and write lyrics to fit me! So yeah whenever you're ready.

Back