Need some help with SEO please

Phiul

I've Got It
Hello all,

Its a little embarrasing to say this but I've been paying people on fiverr to do my SEO. I did it because I don't have much time and I prefer to concentrate on other stuff. But I don't think it's working well and I think I'm wasting my money. Maybe it's better to do it myself, even though I don't know much about it.

How do you guys procceed? You come up with a title and then just search for tags relevant to the video using Youtube autocomplete function and programs like Tubebuddy, VidiQ or Keywordtool.io? Search for high search low competition words?

Thank you!

oh I remember your peeling the orange video. Thats very hard to write seo for. They did well to get you to 6.5k views with your having no other uploads and stuff. Thats about the best you can hope for. You dont need the tools you mention. Just use the auotcomplete when you search in title bar for releveant popular searched phrases. You can also use google trends with I notice suggests popularity of key words and phrases that are complete contrdictory of vidiq.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes thats one of my videos! Well I have that many views because I've paid for promotion. Not all the views are from it but most of them are. Anyway, I guess I won't do that again, i'm afraid most of it was fake (I'm pretty sure I lost many views after a while). I believe it was a mistke to do it.

Ok I will just use the autocomplete from Youtube with popular words and phrases relevant to my video, preferably long tail. I'll also check Google Trends, didn't know that.

Last edited:
You are wasting money on Fivver. They are only using the methods that you already know about so you can do it for yourself.
I dont believe in perfect SEO anyway. I have videos with 10million views and awful SEO. I have videos with just a few thousand views and much better SEO.
For me; YouTube takes videos when it wants regardless of how good it is.

Thanks.

Yeah I've been wasting money on that.
I will do it myself. Just like you say, Youtube "decides" which videos to bring up, no matter how good SEO is.

One question:

Why the difference in the search bar from Explorer and Chrome, as you can see in pictures?
I was logged out in both, but they're both show different autocomplete results when I write "how to eat".

Thank you.

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • explorer.jpg
    explorer.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Be careful with fiverr dude. You will find A LOT $hit there and some of the work they do can even harm your channel. Work with SEO yourself. SEO is no eaxct sience and with a little research i am sure you can do the job yourself and probably better than the guys you hire on fiverr.

Thanks.

Yes, I wont use it anymore, not for SEO and promotion stuff.
How accurate is Google Keyword planner? Is it good to search for tags? Because some known and basic single word keywords have low competition, which I find odd.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I’m my opinion you’re wasting your money on fiver, you should be able to come up with seo yourself by knowing what your video is about and what the key words are that’s Related to that topic. But if you want to an app to help you try tubebuddy, but Tubebuddy doesn’t really give me any keywords that I didn’t already know to use to be honest noun of them do.

Back