Need some good video ideas for my gaming channel!

Post commentaries maybe? If you do something like maybe even life stories you can get an audience. Some people will say that that sort of thing belongs in a vlog, but I'd beg to differ. Also, try doing some small or obscure games.

If you want it to stand out from other gaming channels, don't play the popular games (Black Ops 2...) They are wayyy overdone and you will just fall into the huge group of gaming youtubers who pretty much do the same as everyone else.

I am literally the only person to play this one game in English on YouTube. That got me a few views.
If you look around hard enough, I'm sure you'll find a game that's new and refreshing to watch.

I want my channel to stand out from the others, any advice is appreciated on video ideas

Right, to start be yourself. Play games that you want to play. Viewers will know whether you enjoy a game. Maybe find a game that is good that not many people play and you could start a craze and become popular. That's all the advice I have to offer.

I want my channel to stand out from the others, any advice is appreciated on video ideas

Design your channel to represent some of the games you play. That'll show viewers that, "Hey, I see this guy plays BF3!! That's what I'm into". and he might become interested enough to look at your videos. Make an interesting intro and/or outro for your videos to show potential subscribers that you wanna impress them, grab their attention, and that you upload quality gameplay.

Design your channel to represent some of the games you play. That'll show viewers that, "Hey, I see this guy plays BF3!! That's what I'm into". and he might become interested enough to look at your videos. Make an interesting intro and/or outro for your videos to show potential subscribers that you wanna impress them, grab their attention, and that you upload quality gameplay.
Thanks for the advice!

Right, to start be yourself. Play games that you want to play. Viewers will know whether you enjoy a game. Maybe find a game that is good that not many people play and you could start a craze and become popular. That's all the advice I have to offer.
Thanks!

Back