Need some advice :L

Will Jowett

I upload weekly, which I suppose could be called normal I guess. I occasionally have a big boom in views and maybe even subscribers if I'm lucky, but then almost suddenly after the booms I have massive decreases in everything. I haven't had a new subscriber in almost a month, yet I'm still creating content every week. All I ask is if you could tell me a good way to get out of this stupid pattern and just get me onto a nice level pattern of subscribers and views. Thank you.

All i can suggest, is keep making your content, share with your friends, keep chatting on here and make some friends and companions xP
It'll get going eventually! [=

I would say to collaborate with people but it's kinda hard for your channel genre unless they are local since you show your face in videos. Maybe ask people with similar channels to put each other in your featured channels box. You could also get any local friends who do youtube and collaborate, linking each other in your videos and descriptions. I myself watch most videos on my phone where you can't see featured channels :)

Collabs always helop.. jsut come up with a good idea and share it and even if you aren't near eachother one person could record thier part you could record yours.. the amazing thing about Youtube is you can collab with people all over the world.

its hard man... Like JohnKenShow said..Collabs are awesome! use whatever Social media source you have to promote.. unfortunately there really is no secret. some get better results then others...its not cause the content is better..its just that some videos kinda get lost in this massive machine known as youtube! but keep working hard and creating content that you yourself enjoy making would want to watch! it will take time!

I upload weekly, which I suppose could be called normal I guess. I occasionally have a big boom in views and maybe even subscribers if I'm lucky, but then almost suddenly after the booms I have massive decreases in everything. I haven't had a new subscriber in almost a month, yet I'm still creating content every week. All I ask is if you could tell me a good way to get out of this stupid pattern and just get me onto a nice level pattern of subscribers and views. Thank you.

Hey Will :p
I would say keep promoting everywhere you can, Facebook, Twitter, even omegle ( I have got a few subscribers and views from there) But keep enjoying making your content, if you don't enjoy it, your viewers won't either.
Hope this helped :)

Back