Music Need Singer for 'Follow Me' Cover (Uncle Kracker)

JerryP

I've Got It
Hi there everyone! Haven't posted here in awhile, I really miss this website and the community here! I recorded all the instruments to a cover of Follow Me by Uncle Kracker with my friend JL on piano, and we could really use a vocalist to throw vocals on it! All that we ask is that a recording mic is used, and that a video is recorded of you while you sing so you can be in the final video with us! :) It's also preferred that you have some of your vocal work to show us beforehand, just so that we know what you sound like. Please message me if you'd be willing to work with us, and I'll send ya the link of the instrument track! Thanks guys! :)

Hi! I'm new to this site, but I saw your post and wanted to get in touch with you! If you haven't found someone already, I would love to take a listen to your track and work with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
-Zarah

Just listened to the song and I'd definitely be interested in singing, if you are still looking :) I have a few covers on my channel, if you wanna hear my voice first :)

Back