Request Need Signature. OFFERING 110 YYTALK CASH.

My brother is working on it right now ;)

We liked your guitar a lot, and we're working with it, our own animation, and some other things to put it all together. I hope we finish it soon!
I agree with what you're doing. No one can make EXACTLY what you want, which is why I started learning Photoshop in the first place :p

BTW it looks like (if we keep it up) we're both goin on the top posters tonight!

I agree with what you're doing. No one can make EXACTLY what you want, which is why I started learning Photoshop in the first place :p

BTW it looks like (if we keep it up) we're both goin on the top posters tonight!
Perhaps we should both take a break from posting then. Go ahead... log off. Take a nap, and I'll *surely* do the same :p

*pulls out dart gun* Of course I will!

But I'm going on a new "diet" cause I have a HUGE test in October so I won't be on as much Mon-Thurs :/
Yeah, I have to stop when September starts. Not stop, slow down I guess. I have a lot of commitments to meet as we go into the new school year.

Yeah, I have to stop when September starts. Not stop, slow down I guess. I have a lot of commitments to meet as we go into the new school year.
Yeah this year (8th grade) is gonna be a pain in the butt since I take accelerated classes :(
What grade are you in?

Back