Need questions for new Q&A video

caterpillar

I've Got It
Hey guys!
I recently did a questions and answers video but more than half the questions I received were sexual...and I'm not talking just something slightly sexual, but REAL gross and disturbing aha
I thought I'd post on here and get some questions!

If you'd like to help out, please feel free to go onto my channel, and post your questions to my Q&A video :) would be greatly appreciated.

xo

What was your first tickling like? If that isn't the strangest question you have ever gotten that is non-sexual oriented then I feel for ya lol.

What was your first tickling like? If that isn't the strangest question you have ever gotten that is non-sexual oriented then I feel for ya lol.
Very random question, very strange as well aha but it's definitely not the weirdest I've got. I will be saving that for my upcoming video though, so can't answer it :p

Very random question, very strange as well aha but it's definitely not the weirdest I've got. I will be saving that for my upcoming video though, so can't answer it :p
lol, that should be a very interesting answer.... I might sub just so I wont miss it lols

Back