Vlog Need people to do funny readings of Reddit hate comments aimed at me

hey amigo, I was just wondering how this vid is coming along. After the serious undertaking of all those people in that huge collab vid you just finished, this one should be a cinch in comparison. XD

I was asked to do a review of an anime called "kill la kill" and I have a few other ideas cooking!
Hmm interesting. Never heard of that one. Sounds like it will be interesting. Maybe you should make your channel like an 'all things geeky' kinda thing. That will justify the gaming and collab and anime reviews all on the same channel.

Hmm interesting. Never heard of that one. Sounds like it will be interesting. Maybe you should make your channel like an 'all things geeky' kinda thing. That will justify the gaming and collab and anime reviews all on the same channel.
That is what I am mostly shooting for, a channel about all the nerdy things I love but I also want to be able to make videos about things that matter to me like I did with my "be different" video. I am trying to find the line between having a consistent vision for the channel and not being boxed in.

Back