Request Need new banner for youtube.

DisOrd3r

Remember, I'm watching you!
Hello everybody! :D I need a new banner as my old one is just something I threw together and I don't like it anymore.

If you check out my banner you see a lot of characters, those I will implement in the new banner :)
I want something like this youtube.com/markipliergame but not a complete rip-off ;)

I can pay in YT-cash or if it's super good in real cash :D
I hope someone wanna help me with this! ^^

As I said I want something in the style of Markipliers banner (expect for all the characters as those will I provide myself) :)
The Font on my name doesn't have to be as his either.

If you leave the characters and the text out it's only a basic background.
If you want something cartoony I can make a simple banner for you.

If you leave the characters and the text out it's only a basic background.
If you want something cartoony I can make a simple banner for you.

If you want then sure! ^^ Yee I would like a cartoony/anime look so :D

Any preferences for colors or something? Give me the name and I have a simple banner tomorrow where you can put the characters on.

Wow! :D Thanks man ^^ My name is DisOrd3r. Can't really say what color as I'm pretty bad with those things. Bright and happy colors I guess? :) Maybe some cartoon Clouds (if that's even possible?) :p
I will let you run wild and we will see how it goes ;)

I will work on it tonight and maybe tomorrow late, got a lot of stuff to do, I'll ask a friend for some 3D art if u like.
I hope theres no deadline? :S Within a wwwk its sertanly done.

I will work on it tonight and maybe tomorrow late, got a lot of stuff to do, I'll ask a friend for some 3D art if u like.
I hope theres no deadline? :S Within a wwwk its sertanly done.

There is no deadline ^^ you can take as long as you like :) 3D art could be awesome so why not! :D
Just take your time :p

Back