Music Need music?

AusBluesMan

Why hello!

If anyone would like to use any of the songs that I've posted up on my channel in their videos, please contact me and I'll sort you out with a HQ MP3 file.

Also, if there's anything specific that you're looking for, let me know. I may have something already made up or I could compose a new song for you.

And yes, this is free of charge. All I ask for is a credit in the video.

ALSO - if any other musicians etc. want to collab, I'm all for it!

Why hello!

If anyone would like to use any of the songs that I've posted up on my channel in their videos, please contact me and I'll sort you out with a HQ MP3 file.

Also, if there's anything specific that you're looking for, let me know. I may have something already made up or I could compose a new song for you.

And yes, this is free of charge. All I ask for is a credit in the video.

ALSO - if any other musicians etc. want to collab, I'm all for it!

Nice to see that more people are offering their music for video use. I'll have a look at some of your videos and keep you bookmarked in my music section :D

nice channel you have there.
you make some really good stuff there ;)
i might be able to use some music in the future, but i cant promise anything

oh my gah...I would love to use your music....amazing! :D I shall contact you through pm...im always looking for music to use based on different videos I make.

Thanks, ya'll.

Remember, if you're looking for something specific, I should be able to whip something up. I can do most styles, really lol.

Back