Other Need Music Composer for a Artistic Nude video.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Hey guys. Besides youtube I also create other video's that I cannot upload myself.

This weekend I captured a workshop of artistic nude and I was wondering if there were any Music Composers who could provide me with some music I could use for this video.
The video will probably be around 1 minute long.

If you are interested I need this pretty quick. The deadline I would say is friday.

Please contact me for more information.

Thanx in advance!

I would do it but im sick and have finals this week. Just slap on some royalty free piano music and youll be fine. Honestly 99 percent of the horny guys that watch this arent gonna care about the music....

I would do it but im sick and have finals this week. Just slap on some royalty free piano music and youll be fine. Honestly 99 percent of the horny guys that watch this arent gonna care about the music....
Glad someone is still a bit serious on this topic. But I too had my laugh at first. The workshop was really interesting and I like to cooperate with people. Also I looked on internet before with another workshop but finding the right piece of music can be hard. But I'll survive =]

Back