Need Help!

TheHolyMedic

I Like T.
I am just not happy with my channel's status at the moment. I partnered with RPM (Bad idea, they suck!) I have one strike on a video.

But I like my style (Banner, avatar)! I'm thinking about making a new channel but I don't know what to do! D:

I am just not happy with my channel's status at the moment. I partnered with RPM (Bad idea, they suck!) I have one strike on a video.

But I like my style (Banner, avatar)! I'm thinking about making a new channel but I don't know what to do! D:
You shoulde make an new channel if you think it's going bad and just make an new banner and logo not that big of a deal but if you still are getting views on your channel then don't leave and I know RPM can be a d**k but you'll survive one of my friends joined AwsomnessTV and that's even wurs :p

well your idea just gave me this song by Robert Benfer "Cat Videos on the internet"
ffs.[DOUBLEPOST=1368220293,1368220221][/DOUBLEPOST]
You shoulde make an new channel if you think it's going bad and just make an new banner and logo not that big of a deal but if you still are getting views on your channel then don't leave and I know RPM can be a d**k but you'll survive one of my friends joined AwsomnessTV and that's even wurs :p
True. I don't have any views at the moment. I deleted them all. I think I will make a new channel... I need a name though :3

ffs.[DOUBLEPOST=1368220293,1368220221][/DOUBLEPOST]
True. I don't have any views at the moment. I deleted them all. I think I will make a new channel... I need a name though :3
Okey new name new name hmm FpsDelta

Back