Need help with adobe premiere pro (tutorials needed)

Hi there im struggling with learning adobe premiere pro does anyone have any good tutorials on how to do certain things

thanks fuzz

i was wondering if anyone here had like a series of them as most of them seem to be too complex i find im just after learning the basic tools and such all ive done so far is clone myself in my the day i met jesus video but as i need to make a trailer for my channel i need to pick up some of the basic skills

i was wondering if anyone here had like a series of them as most of them seem to be too complex i find im just after learning the basic tools and such all ive done so far is clone myself in my the day i met jesus video but as i need to make a trailer for my channel i need to pick up some of the basic skills

I've just started a series on Premiere Pro here's my channel. And is there is somthing you want to know PM me and I'll help you out.
youtube.com/dad200uk2000

I've just started a series on Premiere Pro here's my channel. And is there is somthing you want to know PM me and I'll help you out.
youtube.com/dad200uk2000
I heard that Adobe has some big announcement they are doing at NAB this year have you heard what it might be or is this just a rumor?

Back