Need Help regarding Channel Name.

Yash Padte

Hey Guys,
I need your help considering a good channel name because the current name is kinda weird and I don't think its good enough. Guys if you have any suggestions please do reply and my channel is a gaming channel like COD and walkthroughs, etc.

Thanks Guys :)

^^ what he said. But we can't really speak for you. You will need to decide your name. I myself chose the name: "ProfKranc" cause I wanted something original and I used to draw a comic of a mad professor called: Professor Crank back in primary school. Twas quite hilarious.

So I just switched up the name and viola.

A piece of advise that's pretty good for choosing names is to make sure someone can write it down correctly upon just hearing it. So try not to include numbers in names, makes it so much more complicated and hard to find the channel :)

^^ what he said. But we can't really speak for you. You will need to decide your name. I myself chose the name: "ProfKranc" cause I wanted something original and I used to draw a comic of a mad professor called: Professor Crank back in primary school. Twas quite hilarious.

A piece of advise that's pretty good for choosing names is to make sure someone can write it down correctly upon just hearing it. So try not to include numbers in names, makes it so much more complicated and hard to find the channel :)

Agreed, choosing a name is a very personal choice, and nobody will ever be able to choose one for you. I personally think people often overthink their YouTube channel names. That'll never be the one thing that makes or breaks your channel.

I don't know if this helps, but whenever I choose a username for something, I always like to incorporate my name into it. Not everyone does that, but that's something that helps me :)

What if you did something like "FIRSTNAMEtheGamer"? So for example, my first name is Azren, so if I started a gaming channel it could be "AzrentheGamer".
Great piece of advise, I'll keep that in mind, Thanks :)

Thanks for your advise, will have a hard think about a good name, and yeah I know about the numbers and I dont use them at all :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416125769,1416125514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agreed, choosing a name is a very personal choice, and nobody will ever be able to choose one for you. I personally think people often overthink their YouTube channel names. That'll never be the one thing that makes or breaks your channel.

I don't know if this helps, but whenever I choose a username for something, I always like to incorporate my name into it. Not everyone does that, but that's something that helps me :)
Yeah I think y'all are right, I should think myself, and btw my channel's current name is my own name actually :)

Back