Need Help Creating a Watermark - Ideas??

Kairos Mom

Going Places!
I am struggling creating a watermark. What do you all find most appealing: logos, pictures, just the name of the channel. Also how do you create them? Welcome to all you ideas!

You should come up with a nice, small Logo to represent your channel with the name on the bottom. Put it on the right corner of the screen. I think you should make it a Transparent Brush icon with your channel name under it. Transparent Images are the best so you can blend it with the video that's behind it.

If you can, you should use Sony Vegas to create and insert Watermarks onto your videos. Well it's what I use and I've been using it for as long as I can remember. You can also adjust its transparency and the like. :)

If you have a channel name and a logo. Use the logo as your watermark. If you have your own website/blog and have a 'favicon' - that's basically what your watermark should be :)

I would say a logo. If you do not want to add in much work into it, I would create a silhouette of what your channel is about, or just you in general. You can use Gimp or an older version of photoshop for free.

Logo all the way.
Like the one above said, a nice black brush icon with your brand name underneath it.
It's a very simple logo, you can make it yourself or go on fiverr.com and someone makes it for your for 5 bucks.
Good luck

I used my logo and made the black area transparant, removed the white lines and saved it as a png file.

I think most important for a watermark is that it's recognizable as your channel and have a transparant background.
The watermark will be more part of the video with a transparant background.

I am struggling creating a watermark. What do you all find most appealing: logos, pictures, just the name of the channel. Also how do you create them? Welcome to all you ideas!
Hey! okay so the best way I can tell you how to do this is going to youtube editor advance and click on the letter "a" and it will allow you to text it in your videos. you have to play with it to get it where you want it.

Logo's always seemed to work the best from what I can see. A small simplistic logo is the best because it will be easily recognizable and noticed among other filters.

I would just use a small bit of cool text in one of the corners of it can annoy the viewers! Or just use your logo but put it on a low opacity so you can still see the video!

Back