Need help coming up with a new logo design for my youtube gaming channel!

Vote On Which You'd Image You Like The Most! Cause It'll Be on My YT Channel Someday!

• Idea 1

• Idea 2

• Idea 3

• Idea 4

• Idea 5

• Idea 7?

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as for my logo and banner? what do you think?
Whatever you do, pick one design and one art style. Consistency is really important, it makes your channel look much more professional. If you want I can help you out with the art work, though I would appreciate a small payment (I'm saving up for Australia atm).

Whatever you do, pick one design and one art style. Consistency is really important, it makes your channel look much more professional. If you want I can help you out with the art work, though I would appreciate a small payment (I'm saving up for Australia atm).

can see what i can do as far as payment, how much we talking about if you don't mind me asking

can see what i can do as far as payment, how much we talking about if you don't mind me asking

These are my current commission prices that I have open:
get_me_to_australia____commissions_by_ccdragon_93_dct5dyq-pre.jpg

So for a fullbody, colored and shaded, character you'd be looking at 20 euros/pounds/dollars. However, if you're looking for two or more I can do you a deal of 15 euros/pounds/dollars per pose. You'd be receiving large images (3000 px high), which you're free to use in your banner, endcard, thumbnails, etc. Credit in the description box would be appreciated. I hope that sounds reasonable to you?

These are my current commission prices that I have open: yes once i figure how much that is in USD XD $dollars XD
get_me_to_australia____commissions_by_ccdragon_93_dct5dyq-pre.jpg

So for a fullbody, colored and shaded, character you'd be looking at 20 euros/pounds/dollars. However, if you're looking for two or more I can do you a deal of 15 euros/pounds/dollars per pose. You'd be receiving large images (3000 px high), which you're free to use in your banner, endcard, thumbnails, etc. Credit in the description box would be appreciated. I hope that sounds reasonable to you?

opps i was trying to say once i figure out how that is in USD $ Dollars XD
You don't have to convert. It's in you preferred currency. So if US dollars work for you, it will be 20 US dollars for a fullbody drawing with color and shade and if you want 2 or 3 I can do 15 dollars per drawing. I only have paypall and they will convert it automatically

You don't have to convert. It's in you preferred currency. So if US dollars work for you, it will be 20 US dollars for a fullbody drawing with color and shade and if you want 2 or 3 I can do 15 dollars per drawing. I only have paypall and they will convert it automatically

ok then full body color and shade :p mite as well go all out

ok then full body color and shade :p mite as well go all out
Awesome! SOrry for the late reply, was eating dinner. I'll just be needing some more information:

Pose: Standing, sitting, holding something?
Design: Which design are we going with?
Expression: What kind of character trait(s) would you like to convey? Cool, shy, happy?

I'll make a sketch of the character(s? Are we looking at one or two?). Upon confirmation I will first need a full payment before I move on to linework and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back