Need Help Accepting Partnership!

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Hi Everyone!

I got some great new and some annoying news. First off the great news.

Great news:

TGN has invited my friend and myself (our channel) to become partners with them!

The annoying news:

We have the Invite, but we can not accept for some reason.

Problems + Images:

On the Dashboard part of your channel, you can see when a Network has sent you an invite, TGN accepted our application and sent us an invite and it has appeared:
ibz4VegXMs3hDH.jpg

So i click "Learn more" and this comes on:
ieWVbCMHSeEVW.jpg

And that is okay, i have tried clicking the "Help Center Articles about YouTube Networks." link but it does not work.
But, this is my main problem, i can not continue! No matter how many times i press the continue button, nothing happens. Nothing changes, loads etc, as if the button has no function. I have tried this on Firefox, Opera and IE and still nothing changes. Does anyone know something i do not?

Please help!

there is a big problem with the new lay out that is causing a bug on this screen it has been happening to many. have you tryed signing out of youtube, opening youtube in ie and reloading it there and signing in.

there is a big problem with the new lay out that is causing a bug on this screen it has been happening to many. have you tryed signing out of youtube, opening youtube in ie and reloading it there and signing in.
Have not tried. Will do not, will update with reply in 2 mins :p Arigato.[DOUBLEPOST=1355216902,1355216500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems it did not work. Thank you anyway.

Unfortunately, we can also confirm the "YouTube bug" reports. Frustrating a lot of people. :/ Just have to try to be patient :)

Been like this since Dec 5 (when the new layout was enforced). It's not possible to get around it. YouTube are working on fixing it.

See http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/youtubepartners/noWF_0Vb9IA to discuss or better for news on this (should bookmark it)
Ahh... thanks for that link! Hadn't seen it yet. Can't wait for this one to pass. heh

another reason to say the new layout was rolled out too soon :p

Hold on now sir.. Just Hold on.. Youtube, google especially, does not do things slipshod. They certainly would not launch something that would be unpopular and way to early before being ready. They are the paragon's of preparedness and listening to their users..

Also on an unrelated note: Happy 'lie about Google/Youtube's effectiveness and ability to not negatively impact their users' day. :p

Hold on now sir.. Just Hold on.. Youtube, google especially, does not do things slipshod. They certainly would not launch something that would be unpopular and way to early before being ready. They are the paragon's of preparedness and listening to their users..

Also on an unrelated note: Happy 'lie about Google/Youtube's effectiveness and ability to not negatively impact their users' day. :p
lol. granted they aren't as bad as apple was with Maps :p

Back