Request need editor plz help

For one or more than one videos? Do they get anything in return? These are the kinds of things people will want to know :)

true yes my channel is looking for a editor for all of my video. the most i can do is promote you channel but it would help out tremendously if youd give it a chance cause the better my video the more people will see your name in the description .

Yesterday someone else asked for an editor. I quote my post of yesterday.
"Just watch some tutorials and try to make it an awesome video. I personally think the editing is like the funniest thing to do, because you can give the video the twist you want."

Not that I hate you or something, but editing is just the best process in the video making that is the most awesome and you really should give it a try yourself. "Editing is where the magic happens" Just watch some tutorials on youtube and you can make very good videos.

i guess i just dont know how t do all the 3d stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1344950824,1344950716][/DOUBLEPOST]im lost when it comes to making a picture move so ima need to start at basics

i guess i just dont know how t do all the 3d stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1344950824,1344950716][/DOUBLEPOST]im lost when it comes to making a picture move so ima need to start at basics

There are alot of tutorials that show you to the basics of any movie maker you want.

Back