Not open for further replies.

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hrmmm, I might record today, and edit maybe Friday, and Sunday. No promises though, school is cra cra. I have places to go Friday and Saturday. And btw, you were in my original list Luis, so your in. ;) As for the other page of replies I'm just now seeing. I will try one for all of you if I get done and it seems like it needs more people. So don't get your hopes up. Maybe a part 2? Yeah, that would probably be the answer.
Really? Lol, well it is an honour :p Either way I'm interested in watching it :p

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
well if you decide to make a part 2, then Im up for it. Of course Im pretty new so there is not much to chose from, but you could imitate my accent.;)

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok, here is the deal. Ima upload part 1 sometime next week probably. Maybe Saturday I HOPE. It will be only male youtubers. I will get to about half of the people that have posted here. And then next part 2 will be the female youtubers, done via my sister, and then after that I will get to the other half of the male tubers here. And bam. Thats all. And then possibly a part 4 maybe sometime if people like it a lot. Thank you for all your entries, I am getting to half way done on the first vid, so it should be up by either Saturday or Sunday.

PS: I am having my sister do the females, because there was no way I could figure out how to do it without looking like even more of an idiot xD[DOUBLEPOST=1365803247,1365791123][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, as you can see from my sig. I posted the first part! If I didn't get to you, you WILL be in the next male youtubers episode. And for the females, well, watch the video. :) Thanks for all your channel submissions!

Reactions: SubjectSarah
Status
Not open for further replies.