Other Need Comedians for Collab (Musicians Too)

Bossman1113

I want to start a comedian series that revolves around Twitter. I'm looking for about 1-3 comedians who have a decent subscriber/viewer base (at least 10 views per video or 25 subscribers, whichever one you have).

We would all record scenes seperately and then send them to me to edit together. I'd then send the finished product to everyone, and we would upload on the same day. All participants would be credited in each other's descriptions sort of like a cross promotion.

Musicians are also welcome to join the collab, just as long as they can contribute some original music. (Something Jazz-ish, R&B, pop. Anything else ill be glad to check out and see if its needed)(max 2 musicians)

If you are interested let me know in this thread or message me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I mean the basis of the series would be about twitter/involve twitter and all the comedians would be involved.

I want to start a comedian series that revolves around Twitter. I'm looking for about 1-3 comedians who have a decent subscriber/viewer base (at least 10 views per video or 25 subscribers, whichever one you have).

We would all record scenes seperately and then send them to me to edit together. I'd then send the finished product to everyone, and we would upload on the same day. All participants would be credited in each other's descriptions sort of like a cross promotion.

Musicians are also welcome to join the collab, just as long as they can contribute some original music. (Something Jazz-ish, R&B, pop. Anything else ill be glad to check out and see if its needed)(max 2 musicians)

If you are interested let me know in this thread or message me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
i'm in if you need my just pm me

Hey lets totally make a colab! I have a really good idea, how about a music video of Cruisin by Smokey Robinson? But do what Superkian13 does and change the pitch of the song. Unless you have an idea

Back