Request Need Clan Art (Official Clan Avatar, etc...)

Hello, me and my friend are starting up a clan and we wanted to look for someone with a bit more skill then me who could maybe make us a:
*Avatar and Channel Banner for Official Clan Youtube
*Clan Avatar Template (File that can be used to edit text and stuff) so the members can get the clan logo with there name on it. (Preferably a photoshop file)
*(optional but wanted) Channel banner for me that involes clan, and links (just a text saying the facebook, twitter etc) and if you could, make that a editable file for photoshop

I already attempted at making a channel banner but there is a typo in Sniping (Snipng) and I didn't save a editable file of it for photoshop so I would have to try and re-create and replicate that and I will probably make it look worse doing so. If your up for the job it will be much appreciated and though I cannot pay you, I can if you want, give you a shoutout on my main channel and link you on the clan page.

Info (Names & Stuff):
Clan Name : TenseSnipingClan
Clan Type : Cod Sniping
My Youtube name : Deathjaws99
Co-Owners youtube name : Gunnybear303

Stuff I would like (for inspiration, not 100% needed to the exact description)

The Clan Avatar I want to kind of just follow the default clan logo theme, Like Faze, Soar, NV etc... where it is the initials of the clan kind of merged together.
The Channel Banner, anything that matches the style of the avatar.
Mine & Gunny's Avatar is just the editable photoshop file of the clan avatar
My channel banner can also follow the theme of over clan's banners. It just needs to involve "TenseSnipingClan" "Tense Adrenaline" "@Deathjaws" "[Facebook Logo]Deathjaws" and some cool looks to it :D (if you can, save an editable file of it for photoshop) and obviously "Made By [your name]"

Back