Gaming Need Awesome People For an Up and Coming Group!

Hi everyone, First Order Entertainment here, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people who can join us for recordings and potentially upload good quality YouTube videos to the channel as well, or Twitch stream occasionally.
We also ask that you be willing to put in the effort to help FOE grow. Although we do tend to be lighthearted a lot, we also are trying our hardest to get FOE noticed by the Internet, and we need you to do the same.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
You must be English speaking.
Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone that will take YouTube/Twitch seriously.
You must have a good mic, and be able to record if needed. (Either PC or Xbox One, depending on which one you have)
You must be willing to work, but also be able to relax and have fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply here or message lunarknight1369 or cdt929 on Skype if you are interested! If you send a message on Skype, please let us know that you came from YTTalk, and we'll respond as soon as we can. If you don't have Skype, our Twitter is @FOE_YT and you can send a message that way.
Thanks!

I have a few words to say about this group:

I used to be apart of this amazing group and have to say it was an amazing group of gamers. From past experience and collaboration I have learned a lot about YouTube and how to enjoy gaming without having to stress about reaching plat in R6. CDT is a great person to pay and talk to and will definitely help you with what you need. The owner/founder of this group is a hilarious person and can easily become a favorite of this group.

Why did I leave? I didn't get a Skype account which was my fault and I wish I would have. So in conclusion I give this group a 5/5 for joining and growing your account!

I have no bias in this, just know that :)

I have a few words to say about this group:

I used to be apart of this amazing group and have to say it was an amazing group of gamers. From past experience and collaboration I have learned a lot about YouTube and how to enjoy gaming without having to stress about reaching plat in R6. CDT is a great person to pay and talk to and will definitely help you with what you need. The owner/founder of this group is a hilarious person and can easily become a favorite of this group.

Why did I leave? I didn't get a Skype account which was my fault and I wish I would have. So in conclusion I give this group a 5/5 for joining and growing your account!

I have no bias in this, just know that :)
Thanks Zesty. If we have to part ways with someone, we try to leave on good terms if at all possible, and it's nice to see that you don't have any bad feelings towards us :)

I'm also interested, I meet all of the requirements and wouldn't mind getting to know what this group is about and all that jazz in more detail.

Back