Other Need; An editor, a recorder and some actors for a Minecraft movie/serie

Is your network legit? Didn't see partner background or anything :p
Yes it is! We have been working on the network for about 6 months for original ideas and concept so we can get recognized and get more trust on YouTube. Nothing has been revealed yet though

Hey guys! A while ago me and my friends started a minecraft movie/serie on minecraft. We have done everything for it; Build the maps, get the no copyrighted music + sound effects, got the skins and the most important part; made the scripts.
I am looking for an editor (to edit the whole video once it is done), a recorder (to record the script that the actors will follow) and some actors (to act! with specific skins on!)
This video will be posted on my personal channel and I will give credits to every single person who helps!
If you are interested please email me; dualcampers@gmail.com with your skype name and the "job" you'd like to do. I'm basically the director of this movie/serie as I will guide you guys and tell you what you have to do.
Also, if anybody has a server to rent to put my maps on so we can record, send me an email!
This will go viral for sure, all I need is the people lol! :)
I can record in 1080p...and edit..

Back