NEED Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm just for the layout part if you search it up on this forum you will find a different reaction to it.
Ive just started using this forum yesterday but my main support comes from actually talking to a guy who makes $150 a day for his channel, and what he told me is that based on the feedback from his viewers the new design is not better than the previous one, again people have their own opinion on this forum but in the end of the day what counts is what the people that actually go to the channel think

Ive just started using this forum yesterday but my main support comes from actually talking to a guy who makes $150 a day for his channel, and what he told me is that based on the feedback from his viewers the new design is not better than the previous one, again people have their own opinion on this forum but in the end of the day what counts is what the people that actually go to the channel think
I would reply with something else, but it has been brought up too nay times here. Like I said just search up this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back