Need advice on how to gain a partnership.

be patient, I see you started your channel in December, it is still young.
Spend loads of time on each video, opt the title, description and tags to get the best viewership as possible.
Make an attractive looking avatar and background, this isn't always necessary but usually allows viewers to get an idea of what your videos are about.
Download the youtube playbook, it is filled with info to help grow your channel, go to creators and partner section of youtube and click build a fan base or it'll be something like that, you can then download and get loads of good strategies, it helped me :)

First of all you need to do some research ;) Find out which network best meets your needs and preferences and their requirements, contract details, support quality etc. etc.

Some well known networks:
  • RPM (Maker Studios):
  • CreatorX (Fullscreen):
  • Machinima (I do not recommend):
  • IGN:

Thanks for the feedback.. We've agreed Not to attempt to sign with Machinima haha ;)

be patient, I see you started your channel in December, it is still young.
Spend loads of time on each video, opt the title, description and tags to get the best viewership as possible.
Make an attractive looking avatar and background, this isn't always necessary but usually allows viewers to get an idea of what your videos are about.
Download the youtube playbook, it is filled with info to help grow your channel, go to creators and partner section of youtube and click build a fan base or it'll be something like that, you can then download and get loads of good strategies, it helped me :)

Thanks for the advice, i'll download this now! :D

Back