Need advice for Youtuber app/software for managing the making process of small team.

nonamez

Hi there,

I just found this lovely forum and this is my first post here. Our team comprises 4-5 freelance members who taking care of each process for making a VDO e.g., scripting+content writing, filming, VDO editing and etc. Sometimes, we also shoot 2-3 VDO at a time. Our problem is that there is a time hole between each process. So we are looking for a team collaboration tool/platform that helps us track and notify when each step is done, allowing the next person to continue their tasks. Anyone facing this problem like me? Please share your advice. Thanks!

Hi there,

I just found this lovely forum and this is my first post here. Our team comprises 4-5 freelance members who taking care of each process for making a VDO e.g., scripting+content writing, filming, VDO editing and etc. Sometimes, we also shoot 2-3 VDO at a time. Our problem is that there is a time hole between each process. So we are looking for a team collaboration tool/platform that helps us track and notify when each step is done, allowing the next person to continue their tasks. Anyone facing this problem like me? Please share your advice. Thanks!

Check out Trello - https://trello.com/

Back