Animation Need A Writer For A Weird Webshow

HOLE PUNCHER

We need a writer for a weird webshow. if you are interested then please put your skype below, it would take to long to explain the concept of the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1435551883,1435533608][/DOUBLEPOST]tough crowd XD

seriously no writers up in here?
You're surprised? You ask for a writer, but provide no details about what you want them to write. You ask us if we're interested, without giving any reason why we should be. It all boils down to: What are you looking for, and what are you willing to offer in return? Collaborations are supposed to benefit both sides, not just one.

Could you post your own Skype? I personally don't want it just out there willy nilly. Plus a very basic concept would be nice.

Could you post your own Skype? I personally don't want it just out there willy nilly. Plus a very basic concept would be nice.
My skype is HOLE PUNCHER and the show is about a guy going on a quest to punch a whole through the universe along with his companion a living burger... yeah. Any work done by anyone will be fully credited for their work with a link to said persons channels.

If you're still looking for someone, I'd love to hear more about the concept. Hit me up on Skype: jadenjfilms

Back