Voice Acting Need a voice actor? Pick me!!

CramBoom

Classy Science
I want to try this out, so here goes. So I can be a voice actor for you. I absolutely CANNOT do accents. If you want to hear my voice and my audio quality, you can check out my youtube channel. If you have any concerns about my audio, email me (cramboom@gmail.com) and I will resolve them to the best of my abilities/ address them somehow.

Equipment:
Turtle Beach x12's and Adobe Audition.

Can do:
-Voice Acting
-Voice Over
-Commentary
-Recording my voice and sending it to you

Can't Do:
-Live Acting
-Anything that requires me to be physically in the video (face, body, etc)
-Unreasonable deadlines
-Profanity/ Vulgar language
-Inappropriate content

Requirements to hire me:
-A script, with any expression and timing included.
-Clear breakdown of how you want to audio
-Clear deadlines/ soft deadlines.
-A shoutout on your channel, and credit to me in the description of the video.

I hope that isn't too strict, I'm not sure if there is a high demand for voice actors, so I will see how this goes. Also, it isn't guaranteed I will be able to fill your request, but it is likely I can.

I run an animation channel, or am starting to once we launch this September, so I know about voice actors. Can you please put your audio setup here? What microphone(s), audio interface, etc. do you use?

I run an animation channel, or am starting to once we launch this September, so I know about voice actors. Can you please put your audio setup here? What microphone(s), audio interface, etc. do you use?
I use my turtle beach x12 microphone, with adobe audition. I don't use any audio interface.

Back