Need a review?(POST HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you review mine?

Reminds me of RayWilliamJonson....

lol The video was awesome and i dont see noothing wrong with it....your camera is great and the way you talk made me watch the video till the end.....humor was there(and very good one lol)...i liked the waiters haircut lol

Bad thing is that the caffe(the room) wasnt really looking like a caffe other than that the video was awesome :D
--- merged: Jun 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM ---

First of all.....speak louder and clearer because in few parts i couldnt hear you....also use a pop filter because the audio is full of "pops"...you could also add some background music.And speak more enthusiastic....you sound like you are forced to do the video....

Good thing is that you were straight on the news and good points of delivering them.
--- merged: Jun 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM ---

Ok now your very interested in things you do.......the whole vibe was amazing the way you talk with the camera....nothing bad about the video it was a good vlog and i think many can relate to the things you says,even me because i havent yet showed my friends my youtube(and i dont know if i will ever do that)

Good video :D
--- merged: Jun 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM ---

You got talent with them drums i really liked the melody the bad thing you should keep your brother away from the shot cuz it maked the video look unproffecional.
--- merged: Jun 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM ---

lol at that scateboard dude.......

Your tripad is good and your camera too....tricks were awesome,cant say much about biking cuz i dont really know much about it but it looked good and that scateboard dude was just "lol"

Good video

Awesome song man...tight punchlines,flow was on the point,video looked good......nothing bad to say sorry lol
--- merged: Jun 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM ---

Your a strong man lol....the first thing that bothered me is that when you were in the car your camera was shaking....ALOT and thats bad....context was ok and that "showing results" part was good too....nice video :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back