Music Need a Rap Instrumental for my 300th Video Rap

I will definitely checkout your links and if I like them I'll let you know. Personally I do not like subbing to people unless I actually like there stuff. And thanks so much for calling me a good YouTuber! That seriously means a lot and I appreciate the nice and kind words. Sorry to dissappoint you, but somehow I was playing around and got something that works made. I did not expect it. I look forward to checking out your stuff later today.

I will definitely checkout your links and if I like them I'll let you know. Personally I do not like subbing to people unless I actually like there stuff. And thanks so much for calling me a good YouTuber! That seriously means a lot and I appreciate the nice and kind words. Sorry to dissappoint you, but somehow I was playing around and got something that works made. I did not expect it. I look forward to checking out your stuff later today.

It didn't disappoint me, don't worry. I was trying to help out.

I checked out some of your soundcloud, but just so you know the links for your Soundcloud and YouTube still do not work. I got to it from your facebook. I love it! You do such a great job. Hope to talk to you in the future for a beat. If it is as good as your other stuff I might even mention you in the song.

I checked out some of your soundcloud, but just so you know the links for your Soundcloud and YouTube still do not work. I got to it from your facebook. I love it! You do such a great job. Hope to talk to you in the future for a beat. If it is as good as your other stuff I might even mention you in the song.
Dangit, I keep forgetting to test the links. They should be working perfectly, thanks for telling me.
Thanks for your kind words! I'm very happy to see that you like my music.

Before I go, I love the way that you have 'Mom Approved Lets Plays' because nowadays there are more children coming onto YouTube to see comedic videos like yours and seeing as your channel is for all ages, I love it.

It is so good to hear someone liking what I am doing with the Mom Approved thing. I love it and have such a nice community of people all ages there. I will definitely keep you in mind if I have anything besides the 400th video rap in the future so you do not have to wait so long.

Every 100th video on my channel I do a funny/entertaining rap video. I have done 2 so far and I am getting ready and starting on my 300th video rap. I have been struggling with the instrumental part so if anyone out there can make one for me and work with me I will definitely shout them out and put them in the credits at the end of the video. Check out my 100th Video Rap and 200th Video Rap for examples of a general idea of what I may be looking for.
Hey man I make beats that ill let you use for any video if you would like! Just reply and ill give you more info

Back