Music Need a Rap Instrumental for my 300th Video Rap

Mom Approved Let's Plays

Every 100th video on my channel I do a funny/entertaining rap video. I have done 2 so far and I am getting ready and starting on my 300th video rap. I have been struggling with the instrumental part so if anyone out there can make one for me and work with me I will definitely shout them out and put them in the credits at the end of the video. Check out my 100th Video Rap and 200th Video Rap for examples of a general idea of what I may be looking for.

well hey the one in my signature here is free to use u can download it from my SoundCloud. if it fits what u need.

Thanks for the quick response. The main problem with that beat is the word "damn" in the beginning. I probably should have said that my channel is family friendly. If you can still help I would love to work with you. The beat is really good!

Well thanks for the help, but I have to decline then. It goes against everything my channel stands for. I don't feel comfortable in putting it on my channel. It is good though. Keep up the good work. I hope you understand.

Also, I do have another non family friendly channel so I will keep you in mind for the future when if I need a beat for that. I do have an idea for something so I may need one in the future for that idea.

I actually ended up being able to make one myself yesterday night. I did not think I was going to be able to, but I did. Thanks though for the offer. I'll keep you in mind for 400 if you are still interested then. I am not really sure what sound I would be looking for as I am not sure how to describe music so well. Go to my channel and search for the 100th video rap and the 200th video rap for examples of those 2 and the type of thing I may be looking for. Hopefully that helps. Also, I would love to checkout your soundcloud and youtube channel, but the links do not work.

I actually ended up being able to make one myself yesterday night. I did not think I was going to be able to, but I did. Thanks though for the offer. I'll keep you in mind for 400 if you are still interested then. I am not really sure what sound I would be looking for as I am not sure how to describe music so well. Go to my channel and search for the 100th video rap and the 200th video rap for examples of those 2 and the type of thing I may be looking for. Hopefully that helps. Also, I would love to checkout your soundcloud and youtube channel, but the links do not work.
Yeah okay, that's cool. I checked out your content, and you're actually a pretty good YouTuber! I updated the links on my signature, so they should work now!

Back