Need a new name. Can anyone help???

ngshsr

I need a new, catchy, and short name for my channel since a lot of people have trouble saying my name now.

I need a new, catchy, and short name for my channel since a lot of people have trouble saying my name now.
Are you referring to "NishVG", the name you're using on your channel? If so, I don't find that name to be too much of a problem. You just have to say it aloud enough during your videos to get people to actually pronounce it correctly. That's part of branding. :)

Lol no I'm referring to ngshsr. NishVG is just a cover up for now.
Well, I personally think NishVG is a decent enough name. You can just attach some sort of meaning to it in order to really brand it as yours.

If you want to find another name though, you'll probably need to tell us a little bit more about yourself and your channel before we can give you ideas. Maybe you can tell us some of the ideas you've had recently as well, then we can go from there.

Ah okay, I see. Well I play games with my friends. That's pretty much it and that is what the channel is dedicated to. No single player playthroughs or anything like that. Just having fun.

Also, I'm glad you feel that NishVG is a good enough name. I'm still debating on if I should change it or not. Which is why I'm here :p

A name doesn't really mean much. It's the brand and persona you create around that name. The name is rarely gonna get you more views or subs.

Agree with @Kush Patel here. I mean I personally had my reservations around using the name PanickedPixel and there have been times when I've wanted to change it. But I realize that meanings of a name can be changed around the person using it.

Take a look at Pewdiepie, TheSyndicateProject, Yogscast, etc. Looking at their names if you didn't know them, you wouldn't associate them with gaming, yet now we do because of how they shaped the meaning of their names.

Basically, just choose something that represents you to some degree. As long as it isn't hard to pronounce or remember, then it should be good. The name doesn't necessarily define who you are, you define what the name means to others.

A name doesn't really mean much. It's the brand and persona you create around that name. The name is rarely gonna get you more views or subs.

you do want something that's easy to remember, easy enough to type into a search box.
I can't do that with nsvgr.....(I tried to do it without looking back)

whoops, ngshsr

Back